Here is a look at the Bluffton Real Estate Market for December 2017. According to a report released by the Hilton Head Area Association of Realtors and the local MLSA Look at the Housing StatsThe
Hurricane Matthew Affecting Bluffton Hilton Head And Surrounding Areas
- Leave low lying areas. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
- Be sure to protect all your windows with plywood boards, or storm shutters.
- Secure outside objects like patio and lawn furniture as well as any yard decor.
- Plan accordingly and have plenty of fuel and water.
- Also don’t get caught without power and nothing to eat.. Get several days supply of food and water for each family member.
- If and when called to evacuate, do so immediately. Again Don’t wait until it's too late.
- Gather all important documents Birth Certificates, social security cards and insurance documents.
- Pay close attention to local weather reports on radio, television, or the internet.
Photo courtesy SC DOT
Latest Blog Posts
Heard great news from Nick Kremydas, CEO of the South Carolina Association of Realtors, recently regarding the setback lines for rebuilding on the coast. Nick was the keynote